[Cuis-dev] Change to enable the use of another method encoder

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Aug 28 12:00:42 CDT 2017

Hi Juan,
 to be able to have a different method encoder for the denotative object, I
had to make the change I'm attaching to CompiledMethod
class>>#headerFlagForEncoder: anEncoder
 This change allows to use subclases of EncoderForV3PlusClosures to be use
as encoders. As you will see it is very simple and should not affect
performance when compiling.
 Please let me know if you merge it because if not I'll have to make it in
the denotativeobject package

Hernan.

--

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057