[Cuis-dev] enableEdiiton on TextModelMorph

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Aug 23 20:24:50 CDT 2017

Hi,
 attached is a change set that implements message #enableEdition on
TextModelMorph and InnerTextMorph.
 The message #disableEdition was implemented but #enableEdition was not.
 These messages are used by the DenotativeObjectBrowserWindow to disable
edition on the code pane when no system category is selected.
 Juan, I can make this change available to the system browser, let me know
if you think it makes sense and I'll send the change set.

Hernan

--

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*