[Cuis-dev] [Vm-dev] Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle
Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Aug 4 09:08:04 CDT 2017
Begin forwarded message:
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 07:04:17 -0700
From: Juraj Kubelka <juraj.kubelka at icloud.com>
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users at lists.pharo.org>, Pharo Development List <pharo-dev at lists.pharo.org>, Squeak Virtual Machine Development Discussion <vm-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>, squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org, vwnc at lists.cs.illinois.edu
Subject: (Rescued) [Vm-dev] Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle
Live programming frees developers from the "edit-compile-run" loop and allows people to interact with running programs very easily. Live programming is getting popular, but many of its features have been present in Smalltalk for a very long time.
We want to understand how Smalltalk software developers use live programming features in practice. We would be grateful if you could participate in our 10-minute survey on this subject: http://bit.ly/2ufcg2D <http://bit.ly/2ufcg2D>
As a thank you for your participation, you will be able to participate in a raffle to win a Smalltalk book of your choice. If you wish to participate, you will need to share your email with us, so that we can contact you.
We will appreciate if you share the survey
- Twitter post: https://twitter.com/JurajKubelka/status/893006267085709312 <https://twitter.com/JurajKubelka/status/893006267085709312>
- Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/juraj.kubelka/posts/10212505941300008 <https://www.facebook.com/juraj.kubelka/posts/10212505941300008>
By participating in the survey you will:
- help me to successfully finish my PhD,
- push Smalltalk awareness in Live Programming research community,
- bring new integrated electronic communication ideas, and
- bring new ideas to improve our Smalltalk Live Programming experience :-)
We will close the survey on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 AoE.
Thank you and we really hope you enjoy participating in our survey!
Juraj Kubelka, PhD Student at the University of Chile
Romain Robbes, Professor at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
Alexandre Bergel, Professor at the University of Chile
More information about the Cuis-dev