[Cuis-dev] New email address, problems with hosting

Juan Vuletich juanvuletich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 13:22:10 CST 2015

Hi Folks,

Yesterday I found out that my outgoing mail reached nowhere. I tried
sending mail to emails addressed elsewhere (work, university), and all were
lost, although they appeared as "sent". A bit of googling showed that lots
of people are complaining about multiple and serious problems with
hostgator (where cuis-smalltalk.org andjvuletich.org stuff is hosted),
including lost email, after a decade of high quality service. When I
requested support from them for the issues with the old mail list archive
(a couple of months ago), I was surprised for the low quality of customer
service, and staff incompetence, compared with the previous time I had
needed help. People are leaving hostgator en masse.

So, this is my new email address. Please write this address juanvuletich a
t gmail, and not any longer to my address @jvuletich.org.

As it is very likely that messages I sent recently were lost (both private
and on the list), in any discussion, public or private, where you were
expecting an answer from me, but didn't get one, please resend your last
message or relevant issues, so I can more easily answer again.

The mail list, cuis-dev at cuis-smalltalk.org, seems to be working ok. But
anyway, please send a message to the list, saying if you seem to be able to
write to the list and get list traffic without problems, or not.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Let me repeat: If it looks like suddenly I stopped answering some thread or
discussion, public or private, please forgive me, and resend stuff to me so
I can answer again.

Regards,
Juan Vuletich