[Cuis-dev] New email address, problems with hosting service

Juan Vuletich juanvuletich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 03:52:41 CST 2015

Hi Folks,

Yesterday I found out that my outgoing mail reached nowhere. I tried
sending mail to emails addressed elsewhere (work, university), and all
were lost, although they appeared as "sent". A bit of googling showed
that lots of people are complaining about multiple and serious problems
with hostgator (where cuis-smalltalk.org and jvuletich.org stuff is
hosted), including lost email, after a decade of high quality service.
When I requested support from them for the issues with the old mail list
archive (a couple of months ago), I was surprised for the low quality of
customer service, and staff incompetence, compared with the previous
time I had needed help. People are leaving hostgator en masse.

So, this is my new email address. Please write this address juanvuletich
a t gmail, and not any longer to my address @jvuletich.org.

As it is very likely that messages I sent recently were lost (both
private and on the list), in any discussion, public or private, where
you were expecting an answer from me, but didn't get one, please resend
your last message or relevant issues, so I can more easily answer again.

The mail list, cuis-dev at cuis-smalltalk.org, seems to be working ok. But
anyway, please send a message to the list, saying if you seem to be able
to write to the list and get list traffic without problems, or not.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Let me repeat: If it looks like suddenly I stopped answering some thread
or discussion, public or private, please forgive me, and resend stuff to
me so I can answer again.

Regards,
Juan Vuletich